Sunday, March 18, 2007

My son John is getting married in September. I am making an electronic photo album for him.

I have a wonderful time looking at his childhood pictures. This is the one that I chose to be the cover of the album. There are some big candles in the picture; John and his sister Carin made them when they were kids.

My husband Fuming has taken some pictures at a flower market recently. I picked one of these flower pictures and used Photoshop to make an edge for the album cover.

It's the beginning of this electronic album.

1 Comments:

Blogger SC said...

Hi Mrs. Wu:

John showed me your website, I love your site!! I love this picture of John. We were trying to guess how old he is on that picture...We will try to take more pictures and send to you so you have more pictures to work on =)

Love,
Sandy

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home