Thursday, July 23, 2009





















I went to the US to visit John, Sandy and Melissa. It's such a joy to see my son having a wonderful family and given me my first grand daughter. I stay for six weeks from June to July.My best friend Betty visited me three times and we went to different places. The first trip was in June; I accompanied her to a feed store 120 miles away to get the brand of rabbit food that her rabbits like. I am posting four of the pictures during the first part of our trip.
We first stopped at Golden Gate bridge tourist area, and then drove down to the recreational area. I was so surprised to find a hotel with restaurant almost under the bridge.Then we continued our way to the huge feed store that sold animal feed, hay, supplies and even little baby chicks and ducklings. From this trip, I realized how much effort that Betty had put into her rabbit hobby. It takes enthusiasm, patience and persistence to elevate her rabbits to the top of the show circuit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home