Saturday, July 09, 2011









My daughter Carin is expecting her second baby. Being Carin's mom, I am always looking out for things that I can do to benefit her and my next grand kid.

I was told that condensed chicken soup would be a very good supplement to an expecting mom and her baby. My sister-in-law has the right steamer and she taught me how to properly make the condense chicken soup. I wrote down her instructions in the first picture and the second picture shows her special steamer.

A whole chicken makes only one bowl of the condensed soup; Carin takes the soup in the morning when she gets up. My understanding is that she only will need to take this condensed soup three to four times to provide extra nutrition to help her baby develop before the due date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home